Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In which I inch ever closer to being a grown-up.

It feels like a long time since I wrote anything (ok - so it has been a long time). It's not that I've forgotten, and it's not that I've been holding back all my wonderful projects out of meanness or shyness. I simply haven't made anything, or done much creative at all, in months (MONTHS!). I have no projects to blog about. Thankfully, I have what I think is a good reason. I bought a house.

This house, to be exact:


Glory in it's cuteness, Internet!

So the last few months have been spent packing, unpacking, arranging, shopping, and trying to tame the lawn. Yes - poor me, I know.

Thankfully, things are almost in order and I will soon have a a little craft room/dressing room in which to get some crafting done. I'll give you a tour once it's finally actually set up (don't hold your breath). No excuses now, no sir!

I'll be back in track any day now.

3 comments:

  1. That is one of the cutest houses I've ever seen! Did it come with the little white picket fence, too?!? Congratulations! Now, you need to stitch a "Home Sweet Home" something-or-the-other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did come complete with white picket fence! Extra adorableness is a BIG selling point for me.

    There are definitely plans for a number of home-related projects. I've just got to get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again on your big purchase. Am looking forward to that virtual tour you have promised.

    ReplyDelete