Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ice Cream and Fame : In Which I am Supremely Awesome

I love ice cream. You love ice cream (I assume you love ice cream because if you don't you are probably some sort of demon or Nazi, and I doubt they read craft blogs. Maybe I'm wrong). People also love fame, I'm told -- so I am about to make you very jealous.

I am 'Ice Cream Famous'. Please see the evidence below:

This post could alternatively be titled Holy Crap I Got Weirdly Ridiculously Tanned This Summer

Two years ago I entered a contest to name one of Farmer's Dairy's 'East Coast Creamery' Products. I didn't win first place - but I did get some cash monies out of the deal and they eventually decided to make my entry into delicious creamy reality.  

This summer saw the debut of Privateer's Bounty at scooping stations around the Maritimes - and I hereby proclaim it a delicious success!  


Obviously I had to taste it several times - quality control of my brand and all that.

I do my own stunts.

Of course I should have posted this at the beginning of the ice cream season, rather than the end. But remember what I just said about control of my 'brand'? I work very hard to protect this 'super-slacker' rep, folks. This level of laziness takes a great deal of focus and diligence, thankyouverymuch. 


Anyway. Go eat some ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. You're too much! I'll definitely have to try this flavour - as a consumer of course. Who says ice cream season is over? Congrats on all your fame and (fortune?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timeless European-inspired architecture marry contempo
    design and amenities offers its resident a truly alluring abode to call home.
    theinterlacecondo.sg

    ReplyDelete